Coreo Design is a CAD-based creation environment. Users benefit from well-established tools and functions that offer the user convenient access to a wide variety of creativity resources, enabling easy generation of the most complex designs. Or, if creative efforts have already been started in another environment, Design can import them in a file.
Tools in this robust platform include scaling, sizing, fitting & alignment, and complete text tools; even 100+ engraver fonts. Graphic features include creating and editing shapes & objects, node editing for vectorized graphics, ability to import stroke widths (CMX, CMF, AI, and EPS), and a wide array of import/export filters.
- Font Creator, Editor
- Complete Text Tools, with 100+ Engraver Fonts
- Scaling & Sizing
- Fitting & Alignment
Graphic Tools Include:
- Creating and Editing Shapes & Graphics
- Node Editing for Vectorized Graphics
- Ability to Import Stroke Widths (CMX, CMF, AI, and EPS)
- More Than 65 Import/Export Filters, Including AI, EP, and DXF.
Coreo Build converts object lines in your CAD drawings to directional paths that guide the plasma cutting tool. The result is a machine-ready CAM file, ready to be sent to the machine controller.
More specifically, Build enables users to work fast and efficiently, applying their industry expertise to their project at points throughout the user interface with standard terms and parameters. The contextual display is friendly and natural, providing a clean experience and never overloading the user with unneeded clutter. Previewing, executing, and controlling projects is easy and intuitive. Likewise, so is quickly designing shapes and fully specifying materials, thanks to intelligent libraries. Any adjustments are designed to be easy and quickly implemented.
Advanced processing horsepower is standard, enabling the user to handle their more complex jobs. Coreo Build can produce higher quality cuts and holes than standard processes. Moreover, a user can manage multiple jobs, tools, and processes. And, thanks to Build’s quick and efficient nesting engine, speedy production and low material usages become the new norm.
Coreo Command is the module that runs the cutting machine tool. It opens design files from Coreo Build or other editors, or as imported from the controller on the machine tool itself. In doing so, Command provides support for:
- Editing-Before-Running: Conveniently adjust certain parameters established earlier, in Coreo Design or Build. Even do some easy editing by taking advantage of the same smart shape library also available in Design.
- Pre-Process: Coreo Command makes being productive easy and fast.
- Simply adopt and run tool & material parameters established earlier in the work flow.
- Easily preview and anticipate actual machine operation, thanks to Command’s ability to step through jobs with a complete job-run simulation.
- Easily estimate required run time with Coreo’s superior interface with the machine controller, providing actual machine feedback data to Command’s estimating algorithm.
- Process: View real time job progress, and graphically restart within the job file. Whether the user has a simple or demanding work load, Command makes the task simple with tools like:
- Job Queue reduces production tasking by helping to compile similar orders onto single production runs, as well as sequencing multiple orders.
- Barcode labels printed on job order documents help to reduce errors and minimize tasking by allowing machine operators to simply scan the job order document. Command then automatically calls-up and loads the respective order data into the operator’s machine.
- Job History reduces run-time tasking of repeat orders. By automatically capturing order information when they’re initially run, they’re then also available to be conveniently re-run at a future date. The documented order data is then also available for reporting and record keeping purposes.
- Save time by conveniently storing and recalling an essentially limitless collection of parameters that define the production tool process and materials used in favorite jobs.
Screen Shot of COREO Command